05 September 2008

third time's the charm...

So, the blogging world and I seem to have a love/hate relationship. This is my third attempt at a blog. My first venture into this realm of streaming thoughts actually lasted a couple of years. Oh xanga. Thou art not missed! I, then, tried to establish a live journal. Yeah, that lasted one "test" blog. So, why am attempting this again? Well, I read several different people's blogs daily and I must say, they write some good stuff. Now, the stuff I write will not compare by any means, but it has encouraged me to use what God is teaching me and to expose that to a certain degree. When I go back and read my old xanga posts I would say about 85% of my blogs on there were nothing but me ranting about how horrible something in my life is at that moment. And, while it is easy to write about that and seek "comment comfort," I have more important things to share with the world...like how Jesus is completely rocking my world, turing it upside down, shaking it up, and still holding everything perfectly together! I won't lie and say I will never write anything negative or share about when I'm having a hard time. But, God has given some sick talent to a lot of people who have thought up this whole internet thing and I intend to use whatever means necessary to share about how good He was, is, and always will be! (Hebrews 13:8)

So bear with me as I learn my way around. I'm not the most "techie" person so it will take me a while to learn how to do the cool stuff!

No comments: