The rules of the tag are as follows:1.Post the rules on your blog.2.Write six random things about yourself.3.Tag three people at the end of your post.4. If you are tagged, JUST DO IT, and pass the tag along.
1. I am heavily perturbed when I am pumping gas and it stops on $**.01!
2. I really just don't like chocolate. I think it tastes like tar. I will eat it if it is mixed with stuff, but for the most part I have to be a mood for that.
3. I broke my tail bone while swinging on a hammock when I was younger.
4. I love being random. And I love random things happening to me.
5. I can't cook. Sorry to my future husband if you exist.
6. My dad got me hooked on wrestling when I was younger. I would pay money to go see it when it would come to town. I was serious!
I tag nobody. Because nobody reads this blog! haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment