Right now she is in Moldova. When I read that she was going there my heart was incredibly joyful. I am always so encouraged to see God bring others to a country that so many have no clue of its existence. Please read her account of the horrific tragedy that is enslaving young Moldovan girls. After serving for 6 years in Chisinau, and especially with my upcoming extended term, this hits home to me. After reading her experiences in just a few short days, my focus has been narrowed for the ministry I will seek to do during the year that I am there. The girls and I will not just learn how and why to be missionaries, but we will seek ways to minister to girls who are being sold as sex slaves. A scary reality, yet one that needs to be exposed and destroyed.
A quick update about fund raising: I found out yesterday that my complete budget is half way raised!!!! There is absolutely nothing about this that doesn't scream God's providence! I was so blown away when I received the figures. Wow! Thank YOU to those of you who are praying and giving. You are such an important part of this process. Many people in Moldova will be exposed and empowered with the Gospel because of your obedience! To Him be the glory!
Now, go read Anne's blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment