________
I spent the afternoon with my family yesterday in Lexington. I loved every second spent with my sweet grandma (as well as the rest of my family, too!). She is 92 and has got it going on! I was driving her back to her home and the following conversation took place:
Me: Oh look! Chipolte! I've never been there but I have heard it is really good.
Grandma: I don't know what that is.
Me: It's kind of like a Moes. Hey! I want to take you to Moes one day soon!
Grandma: What is a Moes?
Me: You know, the restaurant where you get burritos and stuff. So good!
Grandma: Oh no! I don't want no flaritto!!
Me:
Grandma: I don't know.
________
It's Masters week here in Augusta. I will be sure to stay on my side of the river! Students are out for spring break and it's supposed to be very nice weather this week I think. Alas, the curse of adulthood strikes again! I will be inside working all week. Boo. We were off this past Friday and I had this lengthy to-do list of things I needed to get done. In the midst of accomplishing I felt like I needed a break. Since I don't have cable and I'm pretty much caught up with the 2 or 3 shows I enjoy watching online, I decided to head on over to tv shack and started watching season 2 of 24. I have the 1st season on my computer and could not watch the entire thing. I got way too stressed and anxious over it so about half way through the season I cheated and watched the last episode! :) I'm not really sure what enticed me to begin season 2 but dangit if the entire rest of my day (with the exception of a few hours) was not spent watching 24! I promised myself I would not cheat this time and would actually watch the whole season. I am half way through it now and my tendency is just to skip and go to the end! This show makes my heart beat really fast. It's like I get an effective cardio workout just by watching.
Jack Bauer and John Locke. The only reason to watch tv!
No comments:
Post a Comment