24 November 2010
Here Comes the Sun Do Do Do Do...
Today was the first day since I've been here that I've seen the sun for more than 5 minutes!! Grant it, the sun only lasted a few hours this morning, but it was worth getting a picture of! I'm used to summer Moldova where the sun is almost always shining. It's very hard to get used to winter Moldova where it's very wet, muddy and gray. Here's a look from my bedroom window down to the street below.
I went to the office to work on my newsletter this afternoon and Rafael told me about a concert that he and Stas were going to and asked if I wanted to come. I enjoyed it so much! There is a music academy here in Moldova and it was a night for the students to perform. I have never seen such talented people all in one room. I think I sat the whole time with my mouth wide open in awe of how gifted all of the performers were. See for yourself...sorry for the quality. No flash!






Yes, a very fun night it was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment