A quick cliff notes version of an update since November 2009...
* I was accepted by Crossover to serve one year in Moldova!!!
* I found out I actually have to raise close to $40,000...whoa!
* I was assessed by a psychologist. I'm not exactly crazy, but there are improvements needed to be made in my mental stability. (Mainly anxiety issues. No shocker there!)
* I will leave my current job at FBCNA and move back home to Lexington in May.
* On May 25, I will board a plane and will eventually end up in Kenya, Africa!!!!
* On June 2, I will board another plane that will take me straight to Malawi, Africa!!!!
* 3 of my friends are Journeymen with the IMB so I am going to Africa to serve with them for 2 1/2 weeks!!
* My goal is to be in Moldova by November of this year, so the next 7 months will be full of support raising, traveling and training.
If I tried to blog everything that is going through my head today, my computer might explode from an overload! More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment